SwailLandis is a leading provider of solutions for student success in higher education. Our professionals have worked with hundreds of institutions over the years to improve student attainment and overall efficiencies in a competitive and global environment. Our Principals, Watson Scott Swail and Kimberly Landis, have collectively worked for over 40 years with colleges, universities, school districts and schools, and local, state, and federal governments. Dr. Swail is internationally recognized for his work in student retention and created the Swail Geometric Framework for Student Retention, featured in the 2003 Jossey-Bass book “Retaining Minority Students in Higher Education.” SwailLandis works seamlessly with clients to help determine and meet short-, medium-, and long-range goals toward student success. We believe in a student-centric system where all aspects of the institution focus on the ability of campus professionals to focus on student success as the ultimate outcome of a higher education.
We want your institution to attract and enroll the best fit students for your institution and ensure that they have the supports necessary to succeed, on time and on task, while also broadening their perspectives towards society and the future.
Our expertise in strategic planning, research and evaluation, institutional auditing, branding and market analysis, and predictive analytics allows us to bring forth a comprehensive set of solutions to help you and your institutional team plan and execute a student success system. Working with SwailLandis experts allows your institution to utilize cutting-edge solutions for your institutional needs.
If any of these questions resonate with you, call us. SwailLandis can help.
- How do we capitalize on our strengths?
- How to get the most out of our institutional investments?
- How do we connect teaching and learning to support student success?
- How do we identify students who are struggling?
- How do we link an early warning system with academic and social solutions for students?
- How do we ensure that policies and practices on campus lead to levers of positive change for students?
- What strategies can we use to create cross-campus change beyond the silos of departments and colleges?
- How do we manage change on campus?
- How can we streamline our processes and communications?
- What technologies can be used to improve our student outcomes?
- Who are our competitors and how do we differentiate us from them?
- How do we ensure a diverse student body that can exceed at high levels?
- What can we do to get the entire campus on board for student success?
Download the SwailLandis brochure here.